|Cuando vea este icono, el documento que está a punto de abrir en Adobe Acrobat "Formato de Documento Portátil"
Para abrir e imprimir "PDF", es necesario instalar el PDF Reader, disponible gratis de Adobe. Si no lo tiene, por favor haga clic en este icono:
Libros de actividades para niños
- Word searches, crossword puzzles and fun quizzes. Learn about earthquakes for kids.
Earthquake Kids Zone »
- The USGS provides puzzles and games including informational links for kids 7 to 18 years old.
Earthquakes for Kids »
- Play online educational games with Sparky the fire dog. Explore fire trucks and fire engines and find the “Kids Only” section. For ages 6-11+
Sparky Games »
- FEMA for kids is for children 8-18. Not just games but history, maps and quizzes. Spend hours learning about what you should do and how to help your parents in a disaster.
For Kids »
- Send an e-card to friends and family.
Sparky Cards »
- What if a child has faced a traumatic event? A four page document that can assist teachers, Parents, and care workers on how to deal with children’s difficult experiences. (In Spanish)
Helping Young Children Cope with Trauma »
- Is my school prepared? See what the recommended supply lists for schools are then try and help build your schools cache.
Emergency Supplies for Schools »
- Need earthquake materials for your classroom project? Get free download access and supplies here.
Earthquakes for Teachers »
- What do you have to help the school and students? Get school planners, training ideas and have access to links covering preparedness through coping with tragedy.
School Preparedness »
- Do you know how to help children cope? Download “Helping Children Cope with Disaster” a 12 page publication from FEMA.
Children Cope with Disaster »
- This is a one page tip sheet to help prepare infants through school age children in an earthquake.
Tips for Preparing Children »
- Are you a school Administrator or Faculty? Plan ahead by printing this checklist to help further protect our children.
Checklist for School »
- Need more on earthquakes for teachers? Through FEMA you can download these publications or send away for copies in advance.
Earthquake Publications »
- Do you need something to help meet your schools disaster preparedness goals? Download this 9 page PDF and implement it in your school.
Be Ready »
- I’m still looking for additional resources? Get podcasts, photos, and videos from the USGS. Let this site inspire their minds.
Science Education »
- Do you teach k-12? Get free classroom materials from PGE about gas and electricity. Find out where it comes from and how to conserve.
Free Info »
- Looking for “Master of Disaster” curriculum? Get awareness information, what to tell children and how to prepare for a disaster.
Master of Disaster Grades K-8 »